BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Long time...

Wow, it has been quite a long while since I've posted here, over two months now. There's just too much going on right now and I felt that I needed to let it out of my system before I completely combust! So where to begin?

Shall we start off with the agonizing and torturing school work I've been given? Well thank God I'm not alone in this because my friends are suffering with me too :] What's even worse is the fact that we are entering the much feared summatives and exam weeks right after the winter break. Though we start working on the summatives from now. What luck...

Speaking of winter break, I just can't wait for it. Not that I'm doing anything special but I'll get to finally RELAX! And yes I can't wait for all the Christmas sales. Oh how I love the holiday seasons for it's half off sales. It makes me feel so relaxed just thinking about it.

Another thing that's kept me busy is I guess DRAMA! Wow, there's a lot of that going on right now. Mhm, I'm really not going to expand on that because well it's personal matters and I'm not completely over them yet. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about all these different things.

Well I guess that's about it. Jeez, when you write it all out it seems like nothing, wish reality was like that. Alas, we wish for things we could never have... Anyways, I should get back to my English homework.

Will post again when I feel like it :)

1 comments:

Hufsa said...

I know exactly what you mean ;)

All I can say is, May GOD be with us all