BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear Father Time, I'm Sorry...


It's been a while, a really long while. Though, it doesn't feel that long. I mean, time just seems to pass by so quickly now a days. It was just seven months ago I started my senior year in high school and here I am, three more months left. Next thing you know it will be September and I'm starting University. The thought is actually very scary. There's no time to savor the moment and soak it in. There's so much I'd like to do, however I just can't due to the lack of time. Somehow, everything just comes back to 'time'. The cycle of life is based on time. If we remove time from the equation, everything then falls apart. We can't live with it, we can't live without it. Do I make any sense? It's actually really annoying. When you need time to slow down and make a pit stop, it decides to just whiz by and take useless tracks. Again, do I make any sense? Oh, why oh why must time be so unforgiving? I think I might need to apologize to Father Time.

0 comments: